Friday 19 March 2021

from RayR - Donnybrook Scottish Jacobites 25pts

My third post of the day!
and I think I have a problem?
Yes, I do own a secret Scottish Jacobite army for Donnybrook!!!
But I had no standard bearers, so.........


Cameron of Lochiel's a Redoubt figure


Another Cameron flag, this time a Reiver Casting figure.


Another Reiver Casting carrying the McDonald of Clanranald flag


Finally a Reiver figure carrying the St Andrews Cross


All the brilliant flags come from the fab Flags of War, cheers Iain!


This chap was going to be a post on his own, but as you know we're all running out of time. Here we have a Warlord figure representing Alisdair 'The Devastator' Mac Colla

From Warlord
"This is Warlord's take on perhaps the most dangerous man in the British Isles at the time...Alasdair MacColla "The Devastator", a man who went by many names, some rarely used out loud! This legendary Highland warrior came from the Isles and grew famous for his startling strength, size and ferocity..."

Most of my Scottish force are Redoubt figures, which a on the larger side of large, so this Warlord figure fits is really well, he'll be used as a character or commander.


So 4 x 25mm figures will add a further 25 points to my total. 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on these banner bearers Ray, and MacColla is quite the brute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are brilliant but I thought you'd bloody finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine collection of Scots Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your secret Scottish army is not so secret anymore. Well done Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking Scottish ensigns!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete