Friday 21 January 2022

From: Sebastian Reid Ghouls [Vulcan] (45pts)

Well, this is embarrassing; my first post, and only just before the deadline. I haven't been particularly productive this past year, despite lockdowns and such.

Pretty feeble
I shall keep things brief. This year I am trying to clear off my paint queue as much as possible, and that, of course, makes things difficult for the bonus point hungry challenger.

That being said, I am opening up proceedings with some ghouls, who indeed, have pointy ears. Thank you heresy miniatures!


 Here's the whole gang


These are a continuation of the ghouls I did last year and will be filling out a Strigoi list for Mordheim. It's pretty high on the cheese quotient and I love it.


Also among them is a Heresy Miniature... thing. I was pretty sure it was sold as a demon, but I can't find any further mention of it on their website.


He'll be pulling duty as a ghast in the same warband.

By my count thats 5pts per model for 25pts and 20pts for the challenge for a total of 45pts.

Onwards



    From DaveD,
Huzzah thats another of the Friday crew through the starting block . Pointy ear ghouls will multitask just fine I reckon - I like the RIP gravestone too .. so lets make that 46!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back Sebastian, nice work on the Ghouls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid looking ghouls!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Sebastian. Getting this post let’s you avoid the Reaper and those ghouls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work on those Ghouls. Suitably scary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking undead, and just in time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work Sebastian. Glad you got an entry in, in time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don’t fear the Reaper, you made it over the ghoul line! See what I did there? Right, I’ll get my shroud.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Sebastian, glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete