Friday 21 January 2022

From DaveD - Happy Friday

 It’s the best day of the week time again folks . And we are reaching 1/3rd of the way through - your all on target aren’t you?  Personally I am a bit behind target at the moment , though there is a lot part done . 


The sound of sharpening has woke up the missing Friday crew and we have a pile of interest for you today  

Doug is in a Spin

Sebastian is Ghoulish 

Graham’s Brits are Cold 

Mike is delivering a Horus

Ross has a Saga

Benitio continues his Cannucks 

Martijn has Friends . 


plus various "The dog ate my homework posts" to avoid the cut!


So I am off for a second coffee while I schedule these up .. have fun this Friday .

8 comments:

  1. Have a good one, Dave! I'll chip in later on to help clear the rush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good one Dave. Good luck with the late to the ball types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy day today!! It is an icy, snowy day here with gale force winds, so I will be enjoying the flurry of posts while avoiding the flurries of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ahead of my painting schedule, but behind on my reading...

    ReplyDelete