Friday 21 January 2022

Blurgh. Saturday.


Get a booster they said. It'll be fun they said. They lied.

If I'd been smarter I would have picked a weekday. But nooooooooo, I decided to get my jab last thing Friday so I'd be good for work come Monday. And so here I am, struggling manfully on with my Saturday minion duties and once again regretting my life choices.

At least I have a wonderful collection of creativity, cleverness and [bugger, something else that starts with C] for you to marvel at. Stay tuned for...

  • Warriors of Rohan
  • Sludge dragoons
  • Androgynstealers
  • Zombies! Fahsands of em!
  • Tint terrain
  • Scarecrows
  • Exotic creatures
  • Star Wars Legio
  • Good vs. Evil
  • and more...

Bring it on.

PS. If you're reading this and in ANY way involved in health care, THANK YOU for the wonderful job you do. You are rock stars, have and will continue to save countless lives and you deserve every plaudit. Kudos.

Cheers,
Millsy


9 comments:

  1. Morning. Hope your feeling urgh doesn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knocked me round for nearly three days.Feel well mate, it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I similarly sucked at planning my booster timings - 2 days before Christmas: what was I thinking??? Hope you feel chipper soon mate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was only crap for about a day after my booster, so hopefully you'll be recovered soon.

    Have a great day of minioning, Millsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully your booster induced ick is short lived!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My third jab got me sick, first two were nothing, but it went over in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time. It was the other way around with me. My first two jabs (Oxford/AZ) made me sick as a dog for a week at a time but my Pfizer booster was ill effect free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should get better 5G now.

    ReplyDelete