Saturday 19 March 2016

From Ray R - Donnybrook - Sedgemoor Rebels (50 Points)


Not sure why I painted these up.........??  I was supposed to be painting Moors for Tangiers, but you know what its like, that little voice in the back of your head!!


These are 10 Reiver Castings figures, pack Mon 4 from their very large range of late 17th Century Wars. The plan was after I've painted up all I need for Tangiers to spread and paint a small Monmouth Rebel army.

Well here's the start just a little early, my 6th entry into the Challenge should earn me 50 points!

Ray, buddy, when you hear that little voice in the back of your head it usually means you have to go to the washroom. That's probably why your family is wondering around the house wearing hazmat suits... ;)
Seriously, great work on these rebels (and not a blaster or Wookie in sight). I like that they are all armed with assorted farm implements and are wearing a variety of civilian attire. A wonderful addition to your Donnybrook force. Well done Mr. R. Now, take a break from the paint-desk and attend to those 'personal matters'. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Voices Ray? Did you get an answer? Lol.

    These are suitable rustic .. Nice job.. Hang on who said that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get an answer Dave. It usually revolves around beer and pringles though?

      Delete
  2. Nicely done and the voice was Postie next door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was Postie I'd be painting up 25mm Persian chariots!!

      Delete
  3. Very nice Ray! I might have to add a few of these to a project of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some 28mm peasants hidden at the bottom of the lead mountain they may rear their heads soon as that voice is also speaking to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, Ray! They are a great addition to your Donnybrook collection! Lots of uses for them too. Nothing says welcome to the French Countryside better than a horde of rioting peasants! ;)

    ReplyDelete