Sunday 20 March 2022

From BenitoM: Sprinting to the Finish Line - Canadian Army Leaders (20 points)

 My Sunday wargame group unexpectedly had a few members KIAs and the weekly game was cancelled early this same morning, so I decided to do a final sprint and paint the four leaders for my Chain of Command WW2 Canadian infantry unit.

 


The models are from Warlord's British & Canadian plastic box that, as I have said several times, offers an almost infinite choice of poses and equipment.

 

The total leaders needed for the unit are in fact five (2 senior leaders at HQ platoon and 3 junior leaders taking care of each of the three squads). Unfortunately I got short of one model but I have already ordered a couple of Empress blisters that will fill the gap and will also provide of a surplus of commanding models to lead some of the support options.

 


Hence, final-final entry in this year's Challenge and 20 additional points to my scoring statistics (4 x 28mm models @5 points each)     


 


Top notch work as always, Benito! You can never have enough leader figures, in my opinion!

Tamsin

10 comments:

  1. Benito, these are great and I appreciate the theme you have kept throughout the challenge. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great work Benito. I’ve been a big fan of this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Peter on this- a great project to follow this AHPC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Benito! They look splendid, even the poms! I have very much enjoyed your WW2 project and the bases are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brushwork is always inspiring Benito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always top notch Benito!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More fabulous Canadians, Benito. Love the basework as well.

    ReplyDelete