Sunday 20 March 2022

From PaulSS - Trixie from the Gem, the lost lady (Lady Sarah's Star Yacht) - (25 points)


I was preparing my last post on the blog and remembered all those weeks ago I painted up a trio of lovelies to pay my passage on Lady Sarah's Star Yacht and had only taken two trips so far.

This is the third and final model in the Brigade Games Brothel set based on the characters in the HBO Deadwood series. Great sculpt from Hicksey.


And where should my destination for my final trip on the Star Yacht be? I think Home will be a suitable location.

I've spent the day painting Grots so this will be my penultimate post of Challenge XII.



A single 28mm figure with the Star Yacht bonus will add 25 points to the score board for me and will nudge my ACW duel total up a little too.

American Civil War Duel Totalizer: 137 foot, 2 mounted, 4 horses (850pts)

Napoleonic Duel Totalizer: 8 foot, 2 mounted (100pts)

_________________________

Great work on Trixie, Paul (loved the Deadwood series, especially Ian McShane's Al Swearengen). I like that she's geared in both her unmentionables and sturdy cowboy boots. A formidable lady, to be sure.

- Curt

7 comments:

  1. Great work, dressed for success

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great figure Paul. Loved Deadwood, what a shame it never returned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid! Really can't go wrong with a top like that paired with green rubber boots.😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sculpt and great brushwork!

    ReplyDelete