Sunday 20 March 2022

From AlexK; I finished a whole thing! (15points)

 Sneaking in at the last minute for this years challenge are three more figures. Two are the final members of my new Blood Bowl team and the third is another Stargrave crew member to add to the ships roster. I suppose pictures would be useful wouldn't they?



photo evidence of said completed project

I've really enjoyed painting the Blood Bowl team and its really nice to get a whole project finished (admittedly a second team would be the whole project but we don't want to get bogged down in the minutia of small details do we?). For once I'm also happy with how the Stargrave crew are ticking along and I'm not too far off another completed project with that either.

Although I will end this challenge somewhat short of my target I've still found it to be very productive and a lot of grey plastic has been removed from the shelf of doom, which is always good. As always its been great fun to participate and I hope the next one will be just as good. It's lovely to see everyone's great work on display and it always blows me away with what people can achieve in three short months.

Cheers,
Alex

From DaveD - Thats a grand little end note alright . Good to hear you have enjoyed and completed a project too - so its all good - until next time!


8 comments:

  1. I mean, you finished your team, the opposition is someone else’s responsibility ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, Alex. Love the cthulhu-headed guy with the fusil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work and congrats on completing your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking team. Love the big fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff, a good feeling to finish something, but still the crewmember for Stargrave looks best! See you next year, Alex!

    ReplyDelete