Sunday 20 March 2022

From Millsy: The Penultimate Post - (Yet) More Gaslands (45 points)

G'day All!

As my penultimate post for Challenge XII I'm submitting another three vehicles for Gaslands. I didn't think I'd get these finished TBH but the rainy weather finally relented this week and I was able to do some yardwork in the afternoons, which in turn freed up my weekend.

The first two are complete ground-up rebuilds and repaints, with jacked suspension and loads of wonderful gribblies for extra fun. I discovered whilst disassembling monster trucks that the traction mechanism divulges a wealth of wonderful gears when treated disrespectfully. Happy days!

This in turn lead to Diablo and Lockjaw, two "support vehicles" which will rush to your aid if paid sufficiently in advance. If not, they'll pillage your wreck and sell your organs on the black market. A guy has to make a living right?



They're accompanied by The Purple Perpetrator*,  a straight repaint of the kind of car every kid would want in their collection, but which would have to be pried from the viselike grip of their nerdy Dad in order for that to happen.

* You heard something different in your head, didn't you Ray? Naughty boy...

There's even missiles on the underside. No really there are!

So that's 3 x 20mm vehicles for a total of 45 points. One post to go...

Cheers,
Millsy

__________________________

Hmm, Ray wasn't the only naughty boy that tripped over that one. :)

Great looking vehicles, Millsy. I really like 'The Claw', gears and other bits on the scavenger vehicles. The less said about the Penetra, er, Perpetrator the better. Nice shade of purple though! :)

- Curt


9 comments:

  1. These look great Millsy. Now, I'm not being competitive, but dagnammit you just knocked me out of the top ten. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cars, Millsy! :)

    I will admit to having to do a double-take on the purple one's name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great support vehicles Millsy! Let’s see what the players call the Purple P three turns and fou4 beers into a a game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vehicles Millsy! I’ve convinced my husband and son to give Gaslands a go, after showing them the posts from this year’s Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, mildly garish colour choices for the vehicles- they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Millsy, some truly cool sets of wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perpetrator? Phew! Great work, Millsy!

    ReplyDelete