Sunday 20 March 2022

From PaulSS: More Grots (40pts)


Having got a couple of games under my belt, I've come to the realization that if you are going to use Grots in your Ork force then you should go big or go home! 

So, my final post of the challenge is another 10 Gretchin to bulk out the Grot Screen.



I built as many of these as I could in a different configuration to the previous batch, and tried to use some alternate colour schemes so they are not too samey.



As I'll be merging these with the earlier unit I've not yet painted the Runtherd that comes in the set, but he'll get done at a later date and allow me to field an alternate configuration with the prod and lash rather than squig and grabber.



The grots are small, so counting as a 20mm figure would work, for a total of 40 points added for my total.

All there is to do now is enjoy seeing everybody else's posts come in and build up the lead mountain in time for next year's event.

American Civil War Duel Totalizer: 137 foot, 2 mounted, 4 horses (850pts)

Napoleonic Duel Totalizer: 8 foot, 2 mounted (100pts)


From DaveD. A grand challenge from you - with a well exceeded points haul of lovliness These lads will add nicely to that . Look forward to seeing you back next year.

10 comments:

  1. Well done Paul. A Runt herd to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little fellow Paul. Well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on these grots Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great batch of green skins. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always liked the GW grot minis and these are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have such a soft spot for hordes of outclassed gobbos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good looking reinforcements to cannon fodder unit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finish on all your grots!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete