Sunday 20 March 2022

From MikeF - World Eaters Assault Squad - 50 points

For my final post I finished a 10 man World Eaters Assault Squad for 30k. I couldn't figure out how to shoe horn this unit into a planet, so they'll have to stand on their own merit. 

I'm fairly happy with my productivity this challenge, considering I had to scale back my hobby time this winter. This unit will put me over 500 points. It's short of my 600 point goal, but not by too much. I'm also happy that I was able to complete some models that have been sitting around for a long time. Always good to chisel away at the pile of shame.



Thanks to Curt and the Minions for their work making this challenge possible and congrats to all the challenge participants on their work. I wasn't able to comment much, but I've been amazed by the assortment of models you've all completed.

See you next year.

________________________________

Great looking squad of jetpack fanatics, Mike. I always like seeing these versions of the Heretics before they got all silly and morphed out of recognition. Hmm, maybe we'll get to see them at PrairieCon this May? I hope so. 

Thanks for joining in again this year, Mike. We'll catch up soon I'm sure. 

- Curt


8 comments:

  1. Really nice Mike - the white seems to cover them so nicely and smoothly 0 what did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue and white used like that is very striking and the basing contrasts perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have said it before, but I say it again. This white and blue look is great, very well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stuff Mike, they look great!

    ReplyDelete