Thursday 11 March 2021

From DaveS - It's An Abomination (77pts)

 So, continuing the Wild West Exodus painting (I've really found these models have inspired me to up my work rate, they truly are things of beauty)

First, we have Rabecca Capelle, sister of Missy, who I posted last time.  Another Outlaw/Lawmen model, another "Soiled Dove" and another beautiful model to paint.



Moving on from one of the newest models I own, to some of the oldest WWX ones.  A few years ago, I bought a few bits for the game, and then never did anything with them, as I only ever got a single demo game in before my local group shelved it somewhat.  I managed to dig them out from the black hole of shame, and decided to give them a quick paint job.


So here we have 5 Abomination Widowers, and 5 Abomination Seekers.  Beautiful models when assembled, but honestly, each one of those monowheels comes in about 7 parts.....





One thing that this run of painting has proved again is just how much of a Magpie I am when it comes to painting.  There are 8 factions in WWX, and since the beginning of January I have collected and painted models for 6 of them.  The only ones that I have left alone are the Warrior Nation, and the Union, and that is probably just a temporary thing, if I am honest.

So this is 11 40mm models for 77 points.  I've just built 15 of the less fancy Constructs for the "Enlightened" faction to go with these, along with their de-facto leader, Kyle the Black, so expect to see them soon.

6 comments:

  1. Bizarre stuff indeed, but great brushwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself agreeing with master Douglass on both your skills and the gruesomeness of the figures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting on an eclectic collection!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those abominations are abominable!

    ReplyDelete