Thursday 11 March 2021

From JamieM - more post apocalyptic clowns (42 points)

More post apocalyptic clowns finished from me. It’s a miracle that I managed to get anything finished as I seem to have decided that starting new projects is much easier than finishing any I’ve already started, so I have about 15 things on the go at the same time......

Anyway, here they are:

Six more this time in a variety of poses.

I really like this one - he seems to have repurposed a vacuum cleaner into a shrapnel gun! It’s little touches like this that I do like about post apocalyptic stuff.


This one I upgraded to a machine gun. I don’t want too many long range bullets flying around in my games, but a few will add some range


This one got a slightly futuristic laser gun added.


This one is the ringmaster and comes in a pack with the weird animal below.


This chap only had a cane, so I added a comedically large mallet head from another figure.


And the last one is some sort of weird mutated aberration from the wastelands.... they even made it a little pair of shorts.... who’s a good boy then?!?!?!?


Nice and simple scoring, 6 35mm figures at 7 points a pop for 42 points.

6 comments:

  1. The only a post with the words "Post Apocalyptic Clowns" in the title can be better is with the word "More".

    Brilliant stuff Jamie! Sure, the apocalypse is depressing, but that doesn't mean the survivors can't be entertained, right? Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those, a great entry

    cheers
    matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid, deranged clowns,marvellous!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'll definitely plan be away when this circus comes to town. Lovely brushwork Jamie!

    ReplyDelete