|A Boy with his toys|
Challenge X was super fun – a Big Thank You is due to Curt and his multiple minions. You are all wonderful people and running this thing contributes a lot to at least one mini painter’s wellbeing, especially in what have become more, er, interesting times. I suspect I am not alone.
|Aerial View of 3 months' of joy|
- Finished the Blitzkreig Germans for Bolt Action/Chain of Command, including the first vehicles painted since my teens.
- Kings of War – finished a Forces of Nature Army, painted most of a Nightstalkers horror movie themed army and a snow troll
- SAGA – added to Viking shieldmaidens, painted some dark age cavalry and started the Mutatawia faction for SAGA Age of Crusades
- Nearly finished a Ghar army for Beyond The Gates of Antares
- Finished 28mm Napoleonic Russians – at least for now
- A couple of stands of Pictish javelinmen for a wargaming friend
- Progressed the Napoleonic 25mm Minifigs Hundred Days campaign armies – so I’m ¾ of the way to Quatres Bras
|25mm: One scale to rule them all|
- Included LEDs in a couple of things
|These shelves were packed with things to paint back in December - mostly empty now|
|One regret: Didn't get around to painting the giant for Challenge X|