Monday 11 March 2019

From AlanD: More Partisans! (68 points)

A few more Jugoslavian partisans this week...




 I have been enjoying this project a lot. Not only does the subject fascinate me, but I have been enjoying developing some skills in converting figures. The basis for most of this week's group are metal Italian infantry from Perry Miniatures, with different heads, greenstuff caps, and some changes to equipment so that they look a little more motley. There's also a couple of figures from Warlord.





I am particularly pleased with the Partizanke I converted this week, with International Women's Day in mind. The female heads are from Statuesque Miniatures, with greenstuff hair and caps. I also tried to subtly alter the body shape of a couple of figures, building up the chest a little.






This one is a medic.


And here are some forward observers. Or maybe a sniper team?





65 points please. Will I make it to my target of 1500??

Lovely work on these! I'm really enjoying this unique project, and am glad to hear it hasn't become a chore. Motley is the word- and yet they all work together as a group. Have a few bonus points for the conversions, the lovely groundwork, and the map! Onwards to 1500!

Barks

9 comments:

  1. Loving your partisan project, they're great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring stuff. The ranks of your partisan force are growing steadily and looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I love the detail on the map...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These was a really interesting project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really enjoying this project Dux. These look wonderful and I'll second Greg's comment on the map.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never get tired of seeing this project develop. Great conversions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the need to do some reading up on these partisans .
    Wee done!

    ReplyDelete