Sunday 11 February 2018

From TeemuL: More Astra Militarum Cadians (50 points)

Ten more brave Cadian soldiers for my growing Astra Militarum force for Warhammer 40000. Well., the store campaign I was aiming for is almost finished and I have yet to play a single game... Being a sick for over a month (or taking care of the rest of the family which was sick) dramatically reduced my painting time in December. Anyway, these were already primed and I needed something to paint for this week, so I grabbed these.


They are 10 metal Cadian troopers from Games Workshop, in the dirty red-yellow-blue scheme I have chosen. Nothing special in the paint job, but they look decent.


One sergeant, one plasma gun and eight regular troopers. I found out only during painting, that one of them is actually a loader of some heavy weapon team, something I missed, when I primed these. Buying minis second hand has some troubles. Luckily I have some heavy weapons waiting for the paint, so I can fix my error.


Next week there will be something else, Lord of the Rings and terrain have so far eluded me on this Challenge, so may be I try them next. We'll see.

Risky close-up


10 troopers should give me a nice amount of 50 points, getting me above the 500 point line and keeping my target of 800 still in the sights.

________________________________________

Well done Teemu, lovely job Sir!  You have managed to turn these round in double quick time and earned yourself another 50 points to your tally.  Keep going that 800 points target is now in range! 

10 comments: