Tuesday 25 February 2020

From JohnM: Congo Figures (175 points)

One of the last piles of 28mm lead, I have are the figures I bought for the game Congo, which I have yet to play. I painted up the Explorers box in a previous AHPC, but still had the African Kingdoms box. I have a very small lead pile and to be honest all I think is left is some Perry Samurai figures.

Certainly I have some plastic and resin figures lying around from some games like Mansions of Madness, some Games Workshop figures and a few Carnival figures. So here I believe we have 35 figures, hopefully I will get to play the game soon.
King and Wardrums
Askaris
Married Warriors

Young Warriors
Scouts
Princess and Hostage
Hostage
Bearers
 
Fanatical Warriors

Witchdoctor

Warhorn


Prince
 
War Leader

Nice to get them done.
-----
By Paul:
Thats a great collection and no doubt! 

Congo is a fun game - I've only played it the once but I found it very thematic. I think that having a good pool of characters and figures to draw upon will really help the wonderful narrative aspects of the game, and this entry delivers that in spades!

The jungle drums tell me these are indeed worth 175 points - great job John!

10 comments:

  1. Those are very nice John, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for unique post - love the figures and will have to check out the game sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, that's one hell of a brilliant bunch for sure! From the level of attention you have put into these figures and their bases I can deduct your games must be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiice! Looks great John, good output too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, I really like your dark skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collection, in one hit!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete