Friday 14 February 2020

From KenR: AHPC XI Prize Figure (30 points)


Apologies as this is a bit late, this little chap has sat on the edge of my paint table with his fingers in his ears as I have been inventing new swear words as consecutive layers of paint peeled of my carefully prepped tanks !


After last year's Italian Wars Project I thought it would be fitting to do a figure from that period for my entry, hopefully he will go to another fan of the period. I await with interest to see where he goes.


The figure is one of many 28mm Miniatures I have lying around, a 28mm Warlord Games Landsknecht Zwei Hander.


I think that 30 points but to be honest I'm just glad it's done.



What a lovely Doppelsoldner he is too! Great work, which I'm sure some lucky recipient will be glad to add to their collection.

TamsinP

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like him a lot. Nice work Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever gets this is sure to become a fan of the period, if he or she is not already. Great figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, it would be great to start someone in a new period 👍

      Delete
  4. Lovely looking landsknecht !
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed Ken, if this figure is for Challenge XI you’re nearly a year early, not late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there was me thinking I was late for this one 🤣 #typo

      Delete
  6. Too bad Pete already stole my line about you being a year early...
    well, can‹t be helped I guess. So you've got to do with the usual praise instead.
    Very well done on this chap! The colour combination is lovely.

    ReplyDelete