Thursday 8 February 2018

From NickJ: Brimstone Horrors - Part II (50 Pts)

Once upon a trip to Budapest...

If you're reading this then it means it's Thursday and I'm in Sunny/Rainy/Freezing Budapest. Sadly not a holiday but a work trip for a go live of a rather large project. So instead of painting I'll be pulling my hair out when computers decide to do something they haven't done all the way through testing...

Anyway I didn't want to leave Jamie twiddling his thumbs so here is part 2 of my Brimstone Horrors gang. The paint job is so straight forward that I feel like I'm stealing points but, erm, I'll take 'em :-)

First off then here are the 10 new bases of the little blighters!

Again I've opted to ignore the details such as eyes and teeth on the basis you just won't see them on the tabletop...



And just to prove these are 10 new ones here are the full 20...

The Floor is Lava Champions...



I'm really looking forward to seeing these on the tabletop. I don't even mind if they turn out to be rubbish as frankly they are going to look awesome charging towards the bad guys!!

I'll be back to the painting table sometime next week!

Based on the previous scoring I'm hoping for a nice 10 bases at 5 points each = 50. Please?

Good Lord, more of the little beggars!  Did nobody ever tell you not to play with fire young man?

Anyway, they're as nice as the last lot and arguably even nicer on the basis the mass ranks of them really do multiply up into something magnificent for you to watch..... and your opponent to dread!

50 points as you surmise to add to your total.

10 comments: