Thursday 8 February 2018

From Anthony O - More Empire of Dust - 196 Points

My challenge within a challenge is to submit each week and so far so good. This week I have continued with my Empire of Dust using GW miniatures. It is a big one this time with a regiment of warriors and a regiment of cavalry.







These are my third and forth units of this army and it really seems to be gaining momentum.


All up there are 19 warriors and 10 cavalry giving me a total of 195 points.

I have really appreciated the feedback and nice comments about this army, it has really motivated me so thanks everyone.

Ah, yet more undead eye candy..... errrrr.... I can say that can't I?  Anyway, let's move on....

Very nice indeed, the colours still zing and there's something very satisfying about that last picture with the units all ranked up into the army.  Excellent work on getting a post in each and every week and that army shot really does show how quickly these things we leave languishing on the shelves can come together with regular painting time scheduled!

196 points in total, the extra pip coming for the blingin' banner on the horses.

18 comments:

  1. More great skellies Anthony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour palette still rocks. Loving this army.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeous undead!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Probably my favorite army of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing the colours just pop , perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. More excellent work - you'll have a horde in next to no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just gets better and better. Really love these, excellent painting and the colour scheme looks better every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I really love how your colour scheme works and the assembled force looks quite impressive already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another excellent entry, top banana 🍌

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work. Going to be an excellent looking army. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are stunning, the colour of the shields is to die for...erm...wait they did just that. And the bases are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love these - especially the colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of this force - absolutely beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete