Wednesday 21 March 2018

From Curt: Challenge VIII Group Shot



Hi All!

In the time-honoured tradition of taking a pic of what we achieved during the Challenge, I thought I'd open the ball and be first to take to the floor.

Personally, I really like these retrospective photos as its always enjoyable to place faces to names and it allows us all to take stock of what we've achieved over the past three months. 

My completed group is fairly modest, but I'm pleased with what I managed to complete. Put it this way: There is absolutely no way I would have this sort of output through the 90 odd days of winter.




No real focus in this lot:


- Scary thing under the bed
- 1954 era Vietminh 
- WWII Female French Partisans
- Swiss Alphornist
- Landsknecht Artillery
- 2mm Thirty Years War Swedes for Breitenfeld
- 40mm Franco-Prussian War Prussians
- Kingdom Death nastiness
- 1920's Pulp Horror
- A Big Bad Wolf
- Wars of the Roses Archers
- Darth Vader with Stormtroopers
- Ultramodern Survivalists/Militia
- and a small selection of post-apoc terrain

Yep, all over the place, but it was tremendous fun to work on. 




So I challenge all our participants to take a picture of themselves along with their work so we can all see your beaming faces along with the fruits of your labour.

Warm Regards,

Curt

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome display of beautifully paint miniatures congrats on another well run comp my friend and I'll have mine up later tonight if I can gets some good shots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're gonna need a bigger table... and a wide angle lens.
      ; )

      Delete
  2. Excellent display of creativity. Nice variety which can really help in the motivation area. Top stuff Curt. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go and clear marginally more space than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been another year of great painting work. Your models exude passion indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb contribution to this years Challenge. I am, though, a little disappointed your not wearing a certain red ball cap - to fit with the theme of your last entry.

    Thanks for another wonderful challenge

    The stats wrap is coming.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work, Curt! That's really a brilliant contribution - really great variety, and splendid quality. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Dude - the quality and creativity of your stuff continues to inspire. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely big range of high quality stuff!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. As ever an eclectic mix of topics and brilliantly executed too!

    ReplyDelete