Thursday 3 January 2019

From DaveS - Anyone else bored of Archers yet?(180 Points)

It's my first Thursday, and that means it's the first of my scheduled posting days.  It's been a challenge getting these models finished in time, but I'm determined that I am going to get something posted on each day.
Thus I present 46(36?) War of the Roses Archers.  12 of them will join the previously posted ones as a second rank, while the rest will form another unit.

As a side note, I've finally got my Henry's straight, (I think).  I've bought the appropriate Perry models, and a later part of this challenge will probably feature me painting them up.


This shot exists to provide evidence they are actually Green and White



Hopefully, and if allowed, I might add some photos of the whole army so far when I get back from work.  I think this is 180 points....

Lovely work on these Perry plastic bowmen, the white is much more in evidence and has come out really well and the basing works really well too. To come over lightly officious I caould only count 36 figures which tallies with your total of 180 well earned points!

All the best Iain 

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely correct, it's 36. The curse of posting at 6.30 this morning, having been up since 6 to get the grass on before I went to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never be bored of archers, Dave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the period you need lots and lots of archers. This unit is very nice. And it looks like everyone got their tunic on right way round even if counting noses was a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - the mass of archers makes me cringe when I imagine a volley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're all ready for tons of archers, Dave. :) Great work. Love the 'Proof of White' profile shot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, green and white is a jolly snappy combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another episode of "The Archers" - I found myself humming the theme tune to the radio show! These are great. I have several boxes of Perry War of the Roses figures that I really should work on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent! Well done. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very striking work and lovely figures - cracking stuff
    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another volley of archers, well done Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these will look great in your group shot.

    ReplyDelete