Saturday 27 February 2021

From JamieM: Space Bridge crew and cowgirl (30 points)

This might be a familiar position to my fellow challengers, but I find myself in the slightly frantic stage of the challenge where I have about 20 projects on the go at the same time. It seems that starting new projects is easier and more appealing than actually finishing anything...... so I decided to post what I have managed to finish.

First up a five person spaceship bridge crew from crooked dice.

Inspiration for colours is from a number of sci-fi shows.


The chap with the green hair might just have it as that’s considered fashionable in the future, or it could be yet another low budget way of showing he’s an alien.

Next up is a single cowgirl who I found based and undercoated and thus “challenge ready”.

Simple colour scheme and she’ll fit in nicely with the other Wild West figures I’ve had for years.

Nice and simple for scoring, 6 x 28mm figures for 30 points which nudges me past my challenge total.


8 comments:

  1. Great work Jamie, love the green hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great crew and the cowgirl is very nice, love the mud effect on her coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Jamie. I love the dusty coat on the Cowgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spaceship crew and a splendid cowgirl!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super painting on these figures. Also, let no project go unstarted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spaceship crew colours really look the part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Jamie, nice punchy colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete