Saturday 27 February 2021

From BruceR Pulp figures British Army Tropical Rifles 28mm 25 pts


Warmer weather and life slowing down the painting mill.
The local group (8-9 players) gets together once or twice a year for what we call GarageCon!! (pandemic permitting)
In a locals garage so naturally the winter weather has to subside.   So pushed to June due to all considerations. The plan is two days of 41 Bolt Action all in the East.  One day Eastern Front and one day Far Eastern Front.  
So along with my sailors I went digging and found a few more bags of Pulp Figures that I will draft into my Pacific British Empire Force.  

As usual these figures were great to paint as sized to my liking. The packs are titled Rugged Adventures and I agree.  I love the size and character of the figures.
These boys are obviously at the end of the supply chain or just choose to continue to wear their Wolseley Helmets instead of the Empires pie plate.
I have a few more bags of a mix of figures so I'll keep painting up for the spring and during the challenge. 





So here they are ready to attempt to confront the IJA horde.  Equipment be damned we shall rely on the standard plucky courage of his majesty's finest.

Stay safe and paint on.
5 28mm 25 pts  

 

8 comments:

  1. Those are really nice Bruce. Love the red flashes on the sun helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather an exotic unit, I like them a lot. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stiff upper lip and a well polished bayonet should be enough for any of his majesty's finest. Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Bruce, this Murch range is excellent and you’ve done them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Bruce, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking Brits! The wolseley helmet is very characterful!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete