Monday 6 February 2023

From PaulSS: WWII German infantry -- 62pts

 

With the last of the American stuff I had in hand finished I can now make a start on their opponents.

All the figures in todays post are from the Victrix German Infantry and Heavy Weapons set.

5cm mortar team

Most of the infantry are in standard German Fieldgrey, but I added a few tunics and trousers in Luftwaffe Uniform and a few other trousers in Neutral Grey to add a bit of variety.

Infantry team

Infantry team

Panzerschreck team

Patrol

Patrol
Like with the US set, there is plenty enough infantry in the set to represent an infantry battalion with enough machine-guns and anti-tank to add some support.

Company commander

I've already picked up a couple of 50mm guns and pair of StuG III from Pendraken for support and will add a few more bits as I go along.

Medium machine-gun

Medium machine-gun

62 12mm infantry  will add another 62 points to my tally.

Squirrel Duel Tally: 3 (40K Kroot, Gaslands, WW2 US, WW2 German)

Great to see the start of the other side of the Hedgerow Paul,  I like what I’m seeing of these Victrix 12mm WW2 figures.  Once again yours look particularly nice.  I like the variety in uniforms and it’s nice to see bog standard Wehrmacht instead of SS or paras.  Great work on the basing too.

10 comments: