Monday 6 February 2023

Monday Minion and a Confession

 


Back in the Frozen North and mostly caught back on sleep after my sojourn to the Big Easy.  We are by my count approximately 1/2 though our Yearly Challenge.  We also seem to hitting a bit of the February doldrums, at least I am.

Also I need to fess up on an error that I made last week.  With Miles apparently sucked into the Vortex of Time and unable to perform Minion Duties on Wednesday, Curt asked me to suit up and fill in.  I am not sure if I actually identified myself in my guest posts, so if you're wondering who to blame it was me.  More importantly JamesM had a truly impressive post with more points than I've racked up this Challenge which I neglected to record in the Spreadsheet of Doom.  This error has been rectified by my superiors and my apologies to James.

So far this week for Monday's offerings we have the following tipples on offer.

  • The ever reliable Sylvain brings us a tray of micro-armour amuse-bouches.  If only he was as reliable as an allied commander on tabletop....
  • Darrell brings us more early Medieval delights, this time with a Spanish flavour.
  • KenR promises us the catch of the day, unless it's the big one that gets away.
  • Richard offers some Tex-Mex and more exotic flavours.
  • Other chefs promise us exotic flavours from York(?!?) - I can feel my arteries hardening even now.

8 comments:

  1. Have a good Monday, Peter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Director Krennic needs to come in an review your Minion procedures Peter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right after he checks your progress on painting terrain and doing the math on scoring the pieces.

      Delete
  3. Has Ray been playing with your meds? Have a good one Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peter, no probs. You'd also scheduled my post to appear on the Monday rather than the Wednesday... But all sorted now. Guess I was the first one of the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you’re going to make a pigs arse of something, might as well do it right

      Delete