Wednesday 27 March 2019

AHPC9: My Journey Thorugh Middle-Earth

And so it already came to pass, three months of painting and reducing lead mountain for the challenge.

And I must say, I managed my 750 points goal again this year... with 3 points and 2 days to spare.

Yes, live has been busy...

So in the end, I finished over 100 Tolkien models (and 3 pieces of scenery) for the challenge, divided over 9 entires all using Lord of the Rings quotes as titles.

Take a look at all that I painted in this short videoclip:



Thanks again to Curt and the team for setting it up once again, and hopefully I'll be in next year again!

9 comments:

  1. Top effort Tom. Congrats for keeping your focus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Missed the Treebeerd Glad I got to see him great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was once again great fun, and if limited in time, focus helped getting some things tabletop ready as a result :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Tom, see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much great work here! Well played, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice output and congratulation for achieving 750 points

    ReplyDelete
  7. 100 LotR models, that's terrific. Awesome work Tom!

    ReplyDelete