Wednesday 8 January 2020

from JohnP: Necron Overlord (10 Points)

For my first official post as part of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Contest, I'd like to introduce Phaeron Ozymandias, my Necron Overlord. I started a new Necrons army just before the start of the new year, but a combination of the holidays and sick kids prevented me from getting a lot done. I've kicked it into gear now, though. Expect more in the near future!




From DaveD, - Welcome along to the challenge John. Its a little beauty of a first entry . Love the work on greens. So its 5 points for the basic , with a an opening gamibit bonus of another 5 for the fine effort - just cause i can! 

13 comments:

  1. Nice looking overlord!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mini John , I love the bronzes and green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, one, the colours work very well together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff - the scythe looks oh-so-friendly with a pleasing and warm green glow :) Really nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice start to the challenge, really like the work you did on the armour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those light effects are well achieved, fantastic entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very fine start to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, I like the base you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome aboard JP. Glad to see these hit the table! Looking forward to playing against them in June.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very neat painting this. Nice colour scheme, and the scythe and the orbs are great! Looking forward to seeing more of this army.

    ReplyDelete