Wednesday 30 March 2022

From BruceR, All Good Things Come to an End, AHPC XII in the Books

In my second year of the Challenge I had another superb time.  I thoroughly enjoy paging through the numerous posts and "attempting" to comment on as many as I can.   I want to thank everybody for comments on my posts and to apologize to those I did not get to in commenting.  The feedback is a boost when read and keeps the juices flowing.  

Spring is here and time to move outside.  Though, right now it is snowing here in ND once again.  So I can write this.    

I've done it already, yet I want to thank Curt and Sarah once again for the opportunity to engage with so many like-minded hobbyists.  A big salute to the minions for their hard work and contribution to the hobby.  

I'm shrugging off  my trip to Adepticon, where I played games with multiple great folk and had a marvelous time.  I reloaded the paint pile.  

Proof of Adepticon.  Here is me............ with some bloke I met in Chicago.


Here is the fruits of my AHPC XII labor.





Some action shots from a themed Sharp Practice event at ACon with 4 of us bringing our forces and playing away all day Saturday.  A blast.  The new wee men did as usual and won some, lost some.  Fabulous time.













Rocking some SAGA.
A rear shot of my AHPC Warlord moving up on a band of Irish, who needs bodyguards....



Again, be well, be safe, and be happy.  

Cheers all.
Bruce

13 comments:

  1. That's a great body of work, Bruce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Bruce! Always love to see some FIW on the table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Bruce! Very nice to see some of them getting action, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of figures. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s quite a haul, Bruce! Loved your AWI stuff. See you next December!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great collection of figures Bruce, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Challenge was very productive! You painted some really incredible minis but Madam Boniface is my top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed your work this year Bruce. Great to see the FIW figures on table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work Bruce! I particularly enjoyed your Silver Bayonet figures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff Bruce! loving your FIW collection

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid collection of figures and terrain, loved that villa!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete