Saturday 25 February 2023

Side Duels Update THREE

G'day All,

My sincerest apologies for the length of time since the last Side Duels update.
A healthy dose of conjunctivitis has meant all hobby activities have been curtailed in favour of (gasp!) saving my peepers for work. Fortunately some new meds are helping out and I may even pick up a brush soon.

PLEASE submit each update separately and only after your submission is live! If an entry qualifies for two or more Side Duels, that's two plus Side Duels forms to submit too. It makes it much easier for me to accurately tabulate your scores as I can filter the sheet by the selected Side Duel question. Thanks!

And now, some updates!


A Squirrel a Day

We've had almost too many squirrels to count. I say almost because here's the current tally: Chris W - 38, StuartL - 26, KyleC - 21, KerryT - 18, MikeW - 9, MartijnN - 7, BenitoV - 4, JezT - 2, AdamC - 1. everyone else zero.


Carausius Emperor of Britain

PeterD STILL the only one to score and now on a mahoosive 227 points!


SPQR

MattW has stretch his lead now on 425 points, but with Peter D (130) and SimonG (100) both putting in a respectable showing.


Turnip28

CurtC remains atop the turnip pile on 292 points. AlanD has added another 60 taking him to 169 with PaulOG making a solid crabwise advance to 160. StuartL has increased his score to 115 as well.


Neverending Cold War

MattW is now on 104 points and along with everyone else on zero is eating DaveD's dust. 896 points is just crazy Dave...


Airbrushes at Dawn

KyleC has a respectable 4 points, Curt's now on 3 and everyone else is still yet to register.


Codpieces & Ostrich Feathers

It's codpiece season! KerryT has amassed a humungous 755 points, MikeW is flying on 461 and ChrisW has moved up to 200. Everyone else? Nada...


Terrain du jour

I'm still the only one to score but I suspect Miles has experienced a level of fatigue you can only get from terraforming entire islands. If he can be bothered to enter a score he'll wipe me out in one go!

And that's it for Update Three. Still no score in the TFL America 500 (are you guys even awake?) and still quite a few entrants yet to register in other duels too.

Cheers,
Millsy the Duels Wallah

9 comments:

  1. Aah most excellent . Sorry to hear you’ve not been well matey . As almost every thing I have in the queue is green , there is still plenty more to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    I think I should have 28 Squirrel Points, I guess I missed an submission somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I double checked yours mate because I see you enumerate them each post. Feel free to go back through them and add the ones you missed

      Delete
  3. Thanks for herding the squirrels Millsy. Hope you’re back at the workbench shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the ailment, mate. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best getting over your ailments, I must send my updates to you!
    I need to get cracking on the Cold War stuff and airbrushing this coming month!

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owchie Eyes! Sorry to hear that, Millsy. I hope you're on the mend soon. Thanks for taking the time to catch us up on the duels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon Millsy.

    The TFLA500 scores can be reviewed on the points roster so I’ve not been sending updates. Spoiler: I’m about to leapfrog early leader JohnE

    ReplyDelete