Sunday 5 March 2023

Sunday Minion Checking In

 Morning all

I've spent a couple of great days at the Hammerhead Show with James and Dave. James bought a ridiculous amount of GW 40K painted figures for almost no money at the bring and buy- bargain of the century (over £500 off).

I managed to complete the casting for my Directors chair epic. Although after a significant row with the script writed I have had to increase the size of the cast by more than 100%. This is going to make completion on the deadline very tight, and we are currently 70% over budget. I'm so getting sacked and will end up as the Snowlord's cabana boy.

We have 5 Sunday posts in draft form but only 2 have photos so could could be a quiet day, which will be a relief as I have a lot of cast who need to learn their lines and go for costume fitting.


Martin

12 comments:

  1. Have a great, if quiet day Martin. Looking forward to AARs from Hammerhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could split my post into several smaller ones if you want to look busy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had some fun at a show, I'm still waiting a few more weeks for Adepticon, will have to see if I can finish up the con docket with what is in the queue. Keep pushing through your auditions and remember to not let let the quiet pace get to you. It is Sunday, so no getting too crazy. Thursday is pants optional and that is a bit further out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the show - have a great rest-of-Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a few shots of your setup and it looked great. Glad you had a good time of it. Have a great day. BTW, we may be in need of a cabana boy this summer... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers, I don't do feet, if that's what you need, but I do make a mean Cuba Libre

      Delete