Wednesday 13 December 2023

Duels Preparations!

Ahoy Challengers - Duels Wallah reporting in to check I've got all the insults, face slaps and liberally offended Honor recorded and ready for AHPC 14!


Based on the comments on the Snow Lord's post the other day I'm currently tracking the following Duels, but there may be more to be issued having had some additional think time.  

Scully McSkull-face

  • Barks
  • Stuart (reigning champion)
  • Greg B
  • Curt
  • Rob H
  • Tasmin
  • David B
  • MikeW
  • Paul OG
  • Geoff T

Legions And Their Auxilia Through the Ages
  • Stuart L
  • Greg B
  • Peter D
  • Matt W
  • Paul OG
  • Jamie M
  • David B
  • Bart
  • Simon G
  • Miles
  • Sebastian R
  • Dallas

Really Little Guys (<12mm scale)
  • Edward G
  • Ray R
  • Curt
  • Sylvain
  • David D
  • Miles
  • Sebastian R

Modern Things
  • David D
  • Matt W
  • Simon G

Ray’s Homage to the Really Awesome Napoleon Movie
  • Ray R
  • Edward G
  • Matt W
  • Miles

Big Stompy Robots of Death (Battletech and stuff, but any big Mecha will do!)
  • Robert H
  • David B
  • Sander
  • Tom L
  • MikeW

The Old World (Warghammer Fantasy figs)
  • Robert H
  • Sander
  • Paul OG
  • Tom L
  • MikeW
  • Curt

Squirrels (are less cute Possums)
  • Robert H
  • MikW

Pls verify/correct/add/subtract in the comments below  - armed with that information I'll then update the clever Google form that Millsy developed last year so its ready for Season 14!


EDIT: Updated with all input WEF midnight Sat 16 Dec GCTZ (God's Country Time Zone)


Until next time Scallywags!

Duels Wallah

42 comments:

  1. All good here. Best of luck to all the duelists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see what's going on here. Count me in for both Legions and little guys please

    ReplyDelete
  3. All looks ship shape and Bristol fashion. Please disregard the email. Sent before checking the blog, schoolboy error in my part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is also the stompy robot duel for Sander and myself....room for more aspiring to field battletech and scifi behemoths...on a mini scale. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good on m6 end. Thanks for looking after this insanity,

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh great duels wallah, please neter my humber name in the Legions, Really Little Guys and Ray's homage to Ridley Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI All input to date has been updated and included

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please add me on the modern things duel please -- I need all the encouragement I can to finally get my 1980s 10mm stuff finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Can you please add myself into teh following duels - Old World, Squirrels, Big Stompy Robots & Skulls Many Thanks MikeW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately Mike, I now require orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

      Delete
  10. I look forward to crushing my fellow challenge participants with an avalanche or poorly painted figures unless, of course, I don't. In the latter case, you have all conspired against me, which is a rather likely and rationale response

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can do some skulls. I picked up a few old skool undead to supplement my 'slow-grow' WFB 3rd edition armies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Paul, thanks for being our Duels Wallah for this year. Put me down for the Old World challenge too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paul, please stick me into the Legions challenge, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. May join the little guys challenge please

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah well, I suspect I wil not be going very far this year so, against my better judgement, please sign me up for the little guys duel 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent to hear, Martijn! The more the merrier!

      Delete
    2. Indeed! Curt is correct. It's the visual effect of the masses, which make the little guys work 😀

      Delete
  16. Hey Paul sorry had heaps of issues making contact, if its not to late can I please be part of the Napoleonic duel,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Paul. Add me to the Naps duel please mate!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I join in to "The Old World" and "Really Little Guys"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please sign me up for the squirrel, Old world and the big stumpy robots of death duels. Thank you. There is always a chance that I might squirrel myself into another duel as the challenge progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Could I join the Napoleonic duel if not too late?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iain, I suggest sending a note directly to Paul. You can use the link on the sidebar if you wish. :)

      Delete
  21. Done done and done to all the above!

    ReplyDelete