Wednesday 8 February 2017

Better Late than never... Wednesday Minion reporting for duty!

Welcome everyone and welcome to Wednesday, is anyone else having one of those days already?  I know I am...
I think this week has just been rough because of that disaster that was the Super Bowl, I mean really, New England winning again... That's like Toronto or Montreal winning the Stanley Cup!  There are just some teams that EVERYONE hates, unless they live in those cities.

Anyway, on with the show.  Today for your viewing pleasure we have at least 4 submissions including some Germans, Teutonic knights, super heroes, and maybe even some halflings!  More may creep in though, and I am sure the Wednesday crew are busy slaving away to bring you even more painted goodies, so check back throughout the day.

Yeah, they have to stop, but that won't be for another 6 weeks at least when the challenge is over.  You just have to put up with it until then!

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments: