Tuesday 13 February 2018

From: KentG - 28mm Napoleonic Line and light infantry (240points)



Yes I'm back at it! French Infantry, I have so many of these guys to do
but I must admit I'm still enjoying them. I'm not as happy with these guys as I rushed to get them done and really their skin should have had another layer, well I think it should.
I need to paint these up as I sold two units earlier in the week and I have a game tomorrow.





 Not quite as many photos this time around as I have a new camera and 
I'm still getting used to it.

So 48x 28mm foot at 5 points each should be 240 points added.

Kent, I have said it elsewhere and I will say it again here: how do you get such a productive output each and every week? Sell 2 units? Oh no worries I will paint up 3 more within a week... I just cannot get my head around it but do applaud you for these are, with or without the extra skin highlight, worth it all the way! Great stuff and do keep 'em coming!

Cheers Sander


13 comments:

  1. I am amazed at the quantity and quality of stuff you pump out Kent. These Look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Kent painting-machine turns out another two great looking units of french :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so continues ...nand on the chat the other night Kent you were saying you were not getting much painting time !

    Lovely work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome output, bleeding naps as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to remember everyone that I spent a lot of the first two weeks painting all the skin coats and grey on all the lads with coats so not as much to complete those I add a bunch of the boys in blue which I paint from scratch and bam two units done if I was doing all in each week it just wouldn't get done , it's about time management and yes Dave I've been about 10 hrs down a week for past two weeks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking napoleonic force, they're lovely!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good looking ranks of miniatures. Nicely done. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnifique! Quite impressive both in quantity and quality. Still why the heck did you sell two units just two paint some more?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning brushwork Kent. I really like these beefy columns of French infantry. Makes my fingers twitch to get back to mine. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete