Tuesday 13 February 2018

From: KentG- 60mmGoliath and the 28mm Mexican (16 points)


This figure is my first miniature that I've attempted to paint from the Warzone collection.
It won't be my last as I have every miniature from every faction to do for a friend.
I had to mix two different browns into a bronze to get the correct colour and I'm really
pleased with it. For a historical painter this was way out of my comfort zone
but after 12 hours it was done.





 So this chap is my second of three Mexican's.



So 1 x 60mm figure plus 1 x 28mm figure I think is 16 points I think.

Hoi Kent, wow even when you are not doing bucket loads of figures your contributions are very good! These two are amazingly well painted and very characterful.  I can imagine you feeling out of your debt with the Warzone figure but you have managed perfectly your friend is very lucky to have you paint those figures. I will add the points tonight. Cheers Sander

7 comments:

  1. Very well done - that Goliath is epic and great colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting on both entries, but being a historical gamer I definitely prefer the cowboy by far ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chaps on the cowboy! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely painting on both the fantasy and historical figures.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff. Nice painting. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work on both of those!

    ReplyDelete