Monday 4 February 2019

From DaveX: 20mm Taliban RPG Teams (16 Points)

This week I am submitting some Taliban RPG teams.  There are four models in total from Elhiem.  They are 20mm in size.

They will represent RPG teams.  I felt I rushed these just a little to get them done but they look great in among their comrades.

This will give me 16 handy points.


I really like the guy on the right

I really like the guy on the left
A tidy little entry, nicely done and very evocative. Terry Taliban just can't get enough RPGs.

Barks

8 comments:

  1. These chaps look properly dangerous, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dave! I love the Elheim sculpts, they are really cool, slender and still full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finish and basing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent stuff Dave. You are slowly turning me towards this modern stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really like these … although never been especially tempted by modern period. The painting is excellent and only 20mm scale.

    Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete