Tuesday 26 February 2019

From TamsinP: Boxers Revisited (15 points)



I said there might possibly be a third entry from me this week, and so there is. As you can see, I decided to complete the set that the two boxers of last week came from.


The Announcer






The Manager






The Corner Man






The figures are 28mm from Pulp Figures. I do love Bob Murch's sculpts - so much character that they are a joy to paint.


For scoring

3 x 28mm foot = 15 points


And that's it from me for this week. Tomorrow I'll be aiming to paint up the these figures for my "Fellowship" bonus round entry:


When they are done I'll be working to finish off the 15mm WW2 Soviets.



A nice little flourish to end the day with. I love these sculpts, they really are full of character, especially that Corner Man. A nice variety bag of entries from you today, hopefully, all in the right order! 
Lee

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff Tamsin and I must admit your pulp figures are my favorite of the things you have done.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotsa character there Tamsin. Reminds of an old Bogart movie I once saw. Where’s the girl with the sign announcing the round?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking figures, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff. They do look lke very nice sculpts. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking, characterful figures really nicely painted!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work on these Tamsin. The coach and announcer are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lee - thanks! Not painting all of the set last week was bugging me, and I had the time to paint them up so it was fortuitous timing :)

    @ Christopher - cheers! :)

    @ Peter D - thanks! Did they have them in the roaring twenties? :)

    @ Stuart L - cheers! :)

    @ Brendon - thanks! They are lovely sculpts :)

    @ SAS Wargames - cheers! :)

    @ Iain - thanks! :)

    @ Greg - cheers! :)

    @ Curt - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very characterful, and you've done a nice job on them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome bunch of pugilists Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete