Tuesday 26 February 2019

From AlexS - Church, Stable and Arabs (120 points)

Hello to all! My name is Alex, I'm from Russia. And recently I ran out of a cartridge in the printer. And I bought a new one. I still have a box. And I took the masking tape, glue gun and made the church on the dark ages.


Then I smeared it with texture paste and designed a stand. It turned out crooked, ugly and very similar to the dark ages. Well, I think so.


Then I put my favourite felt on the roof and painted it. At the same time, I made a stable. Probably, they keep a mule in it, on which the priest rides.


And I made some abstract Arabs for SAGA. Fire throwers, Mullah, both on foot and horseback, a beautiful Oriental woman with a jug and a small unit of warriors. I gathered the warriors from the legs of the Celts from the Warlord Games and the torsos from the light Arab cavalry from the Grippin beast. It turned out that the Arab pirates are more likely than ordinary warriors. I like, and you?


points:

14  28mm inf x 5 = 70
1   28mm cav x 10 = 10
2   6x6 inch cubes filled with terrain = 40

total of 120 points



Great to see you back in the fray this week Alex. I love the Church, you've done an excellent job on that. I always enjoy seeing scratch built terrain and buildings, it gives me lots of ideas for projects I'll probably never get around to! 
Lee

11 comments:

  1. Always admire people who can scratch build buildings, top work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's some great recycling in action. Well done Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alex, your submissions are consistently inspiring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Alex. I often raid the r3cycling bin for building materials too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on the building. I love your kitbashed arabs too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking scratch built church and a lovely bunch of Arabs!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete