Thursday 21 February 2019

Toby Thursday

There is now less than a month left of the challenge,which is as sobering as the unseasonably warm weather, T shirts, in February? Are you mad? Apparently not!
 But aside from indulging in the National pastime of talking about the weather, what do we have today? 40K ,terrain ,an artillery piece and maybe more?
Peter asked for more photos of Toby so here he is, he has a low opinion of my shed, firstly it lacks a sofa,there's no food and I don't think it's warm enough for him!
Luckily he has no taste for miniatures and if there is no one in the house and he can't get into my bed he might join me in the shed, for which I am grateful!
So relax and I will send along the posts of those members of Toby Team Thursday who aren't too ill to paint ,plus a special guest!

All the best Iain

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see another picture of Toby. Clearly your shed needs a sofa (maybe a futon), a heater and better doggy snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A faithful companion for the dedicated painter!

    ReplyDelete