Thursday 20 February 2020

From AlexandrosL: 80's Dwarf at Millsy's Millpond. ( 35 Points)


This little Dwarf was one of my first minis from games workshops that I bought in the end of 80’s


There was a model shop on the way home from school. It was a small shop where I bought the models. One day I discovered a few metal blister with some figures. At that time I did not know games workshop or wargames. The closest were the dungeon and dragrons role games with my friends.


I always liked this dwarf very much, halfway between fighter and beer drinker. because you can always annihilate your enemies enjoying a good drink.

 
I bought some dwarfs just to paint. It çwasn't until some years later that I didn't start playing.


Some more dwarfs in their original state before the challenge


really love the shading and highlighting on this guy. Top work

Martin

9 comments:

  1. Nice little chap Alexandros :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a respectably retro dwarf, Alejandro - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking old school dwarf!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, love the green tunic. Obviously he’s a multitasker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work Alexandros. I really like the NMM on his short sword.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't all dwarves halfway between drunks and fighters? Excellent work on this diminutive chap!

    ReplyDelete