Saturday 29 February 2020

From DaveS - Bringing out the big guns (40 Points)

So, my progress on the challenge has been much slower than I planned, with an ambitious target that I am coming nowhere near reaching.  Despite this, I have made some more progress with my American Civil War forces of the Union.
I have now completed my first artillery piece.  This includes a crew, and, since it is planned for use in Sharp Practice, one of the gunners will be the NCO that counts as an officer.




This is 6 28mm models, plus the field gun, for 30 points plus whatever the gun counts as.

Coming up next, some models from the Judge Dredd game by warlord games.

***
Good work Dave, everything here looks great.  The civil war is one period I have always looked at doing, but have not yet gotten into.  I always liked the nice clean look of the dual blues on the soldiers, and these look perfect.  I like my guns based, but to each their own.  I just find they get beat up more if not protected a little by a base on them.

-ByronM

5 comments: