Tuesday 4 February 2020

from RayR - Mrs Nightingale Balloon Trip with Sarah (35points)


My first trip on Sarah's Balloon and I'd like to go home to Rousell's Sandhill please Sarah?


I'd like to introduce you all to Florence's Grand Mother Ethel, the original lady with the lamp.
Although Ethel has forgotten to light hers!
The figure is from Parkfield Miniatures Smugglers Range,  she's a true 25mm, so she's a little dinky compared to other manufacturers, but fits in well with my Donnybrook civvies!


Points mean prizes, so I've included a pic of a celebration can of Prohibition from Kent Brewery where I work (yum). This is of course instead of Champagne, that's far too posh for me!
I hope this is sufficient to earn me some bonus points???


by Paul
Ethel looks like a hard working and true lass, and her ticket on the ballon has been upgraded to first class because you WORK AT A BREWERY??? If I'd known that I would have been issuing you a few extra side challenges :-)

28 comments:

  1. Ethel is awesome (though with that harpoon who would question her!) Great product placement as well. Excellent stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harpoon? I thought this was one of those silly contraptions with which to sniff out candles in places you can’t reach easily. Churches and such... used one such thing myself when I was an altar boy (long, long ago obviously)

      Delete
    2. Well lets agree, its long and pointy!

      Delete
  2. best washing line prop ever. nice work, nice beer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great figure Ray, she’ll look great on your Donnybrook table (if you ever play a game!). What subterfuge did you use to get yourself hired at a brewery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll play a game next time you come over Peter?

      Delete
    2. I'd love to Ray if we can make it work. I've got a sister in law in Margate which I think is not too far from you.

      Delete
    3. Yep not too far, a 50 odd minute drive is all?

      Delete
  4. Nice work, I'll take a beer over champagne most days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🎈Welcome to the Balloon Service, the trip Rousell’s Sandhill maybe a little turbulent, but the libations are always welcome!🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the smooth trip Sarah, I didn't spill a drop!

    ReplyDelete