Saturday 13 February 2021

AdamC: Noblewoman (25 points)

I'm once again calling on the power of Sarah the Sorceress. As I need to get out of the guard room so I present another figure from Gripping Beasts women's pack.

With her bare sleeves jewelry she's clearly a woman of wealth and taste (no I'm not setting her I up as a secret witch, though I was tempted). 
I tried to keep my color palette actuate to the period and I am pleased with how the eyes came out. I struggle with eyes as many of us do.
I decided her hair tie would be worked with silver to match her jewelry. I opted for silver since it popped better with these colors.  Now my lady Sarah I need a ride to the Knights Solarium  if you don't mind.  Points should be 5 for a 25 MM figure and another 20 for a Sarah the Sorceress entry (if I understood that part correctly). 


7 comments:

  1. Great looking noble woman!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haughty lady, the stone base is effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she really looks the part, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the ruling class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She could be from the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills .. those ladies are terrifying 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real Housewives of Wessex would truely be something to fear!

      Delete