Tuesday 23 February 2021

From TeemuL: Campus Sheriff, Level 2 Sorceress (25 points)

"How do I get out of here? Where is the Principal? Who are these small people? Who will save me from there?" These and many other questions went back and forth in the head of poor Shellington, who really didn't know where he was. His thoughts were interrupted with a sharp call "Who goes there!?" Uggla noticed a grim looking person in long leather coat, with leather hat and a six shooter in a holster and tried to say something. "It is me, eh, Shellington, erm, Professor of Chemistry Shellington Nils Owl-Ord. I'm just a bit lost, I beg your pardon." Then he realized that the person was a young red headed lady and his brains tried to figure out who she was and where she came from. "My lady, you are the Campus Sheriff Tamasina, aren't you? What a relief to find you here, a regular human after all this", he managed to say, even though a woman with a gun was far from the regular he knew. But at least she was talking in an understandable language and was over 4 feet tall. "Tamasina? You might have confused me with one of predecessors. My name is Eliza, not Tamasina, Stone. Let's take a quaff together to calm your nerves, I know a knight in a shiny armor to help you out, I'll get you there", came the answer before the bottle was popped open and quaffs were taken without glasses.

My level 2 Sorceress is not a magic user, just a simple gunslinger from Crusader Miniatures, Eliza Stone, which I received last year from the YourModelBox Outlaw box. I have always been a huge western fan, but this is actually the first mini I ever have painted for that era. Another start of an project, eh?

As seems to be my usual approach these days, this was painted with Contrasts. Bit tricky at times on these non-heroic models, but I guess she came out ok. I was planning to make a bigger entry here, but time is my worst enemy, so I had to pick up the smallest adequate and continue exploring the chambers. The level 2 is now complete, so if Lady Sarah accepts this modest miniature and kicks Shellington down to the level 3, into the Knights Solar, please?

5 points for a single 28 miniature

20 points for the Chamber room

No skulls, no GW miniatures, no bonus points, I didn't even had a drink while painting her (I haven't had a drink in weeks, actually, only de-alcoholised white wine, which was left over after making a risotto).




Well, get off your milk, and drink your horse, pardner! I see you've met my replacement as Sheriff in these parts. Nicely done!

Tamsin

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. I see the photos are a bit blurry, sorry for that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank Peter, the hat and blurriness covers her face, but I like the colors I chose for her.

      Delete
  3. Cool looking cowgirl, I think you've earned a small drink with this figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeesss... May be trick is to drink after painting and not at the same time?

      Delete
  4. Ooh, a Lady Sheriff! Well done and AirBnB truly like her acid-green coloured long coat.🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the green, too. Lady Sheriff might only work on Tuesdays, but she does her job.

      Delete
  5. Great work Teemu. Like Sarah, I really like hr acid-green duster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt. I was looking for a bit faded, Italo western, look, and it seems I managed to do that.

      Delete