Tuesday 23 February 2021

Topically Tamsin Tuesday

 


"Good morning ladies, gentlemen....and Ray. You will be pleased to hear that Snowlord Airways flight AHPC-XI out of Challenge, Blogland has attained an altitude of 53,244 points. You will also be pleased to hear that, despite a bit of a slowdown this week, we are well on course to breach our target altitude of 67,900 points with plenty of time left before the end of this flight. Jolly good show!"

"Now, some people have been asking what regime I follow to keep my skin looking so fresh. Others have suggested that it is all relative and my skin only looks fresh and healthy when compared against that of all the other flight crew and passengers. There may be some truth in that suggestion. But, for those who want to know what my regime is, I avoid sunlight as much as possible and I bathe in the blood of the kittens from the sacrifices to Miles' "Spreadsheet of Doom (TM)"."

"We have once again run out of the red wax crayons. It appears that one of the Ray suborned some fellow passengers to distract one of my crew colleagues while he broke into the locker and stole them all. As a result, there will be no more red wax crayons available until the flight touches down in about 4 weeks time."

Toodle-pip!

Tamsin



4 comments:

  1. Darn, first the Orange, now the red! How are stocks of green and yellow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell him Tamsin or we'll be out of those as well.

      Delete
    2. When they said you had to eat your greens this wasn't what they meant...

      Delete
    3. @ Ray - not telling!

      @ Curt - I won't!

      @ Barks - I'm told they have the same sort of effect on the digestive system...

      Delete