Friday 18 February 2022

From JohnE - 28mm French Veteran Hunter and Hobgoblin - [Corsucant] - (30 Points)

Trying to continue my voyage around the Middle Ring with a good vs. evil submission. This French Veteran Hunter and Hobgoblin are from the North Star The Silver Bayonet range, a game I am looking very forward to playing.













Points Summary: 

2 x 28mm foot @ 5 points = 10 points

Corsucant (Middle Ring) bonus = 20 points

Total = 30 points
 
***
 
You continue to whisk your way around the Quadrant. I must say I am a touch intrigued at a game where these two figures would somehow appear together...reading up about "Silver Bayonet" should give me something to do during my next Zoom call...fine brushwork as always John. 
 
Again, just a little reminder to folks to please include the planet you are "visiting" in the label section of the posting. Cheers.

GregB

13 comments:

  1. Nice figures, especially the veteran hunter is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skin on hobgoblin and Silver Bayonet sounds more and more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, I have my own copy of Silver Bayonet and I am looking forward to giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I love that Hunter figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver Bayonet sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work! The black came out great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pair of figures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John:
    Lovely and spooky figures. That human figure could also be used as one of the enforcers that the Directory sent out to France's armies to enforce Revolutionary zeal. He's very intimidating. Lots of interest in Silver Bayonet, for sure.
    Cheers, MikeP

    ReplyDelete