Wednesday 7 February 2024

BrianC: I missed 2 weeks! Life Happens. Greeks, Zombicide, Reaper Miniatures (240 points)

Oh boy! It's been a couple of weeks since my last submission. A lot of work and life in general happened. Anyways! Here we go! I have some Zombicide, More Greeks, yes more! Ha! A Reaper Miniature, scatter terrain, 15mm terrain, and some 15mm Werewolves! 


 
Warlord Games Greeks (28mm) (21)





More Greeks are on the way!


15mm Werewolves from Blue Moon Miniatures (15)


They're well-detailed, too.



Now some more Zombicide minis!

Women of the night and runners (6)


Zombicide Toxic City Zombie Walkers & Runners




You came at me like a Wrecking Ball! Zombicide 2nd Edition "Billie" aka Miley Cyrus.



This will be for the "Famous Person" category.


Another Zombicide Survivor, Kyoko aka Lucy Liu







This Zombicide Survivor, Louise, is from The Rue Morgue core box. 








Next is Zombicide 2nd Edition Supernatural TV Series Vampire





For my Children's book topic (Paul Bunyan), I will use Reaper Miniature Lumberjack.







Here are 2 Zombicide runners from The Undead or Alive Core Set.







Next are more 3D printed terrain and scatter terrain. I uses the "cube" method for scoring.

15mm Sci-Fi desert buildings and 28mm log piles.












There you have it! That's all I have done for now. 

SCORING:

34-28mm x 5pts = 170pts
15-15mm x 2pts = 30pts
Terrain = 20pts
Children's Books Topic = 20pts
Famous Person topic = 20pts

TOTAL = 240PTS.
***
So...like...I have questions...did Paul Bunyan survive the Zombie Apolcalypse? Did they hide out in a lumber yard, and overcome some werewolves and a...vampire...did the Greek infantry form a phalanx and keep the zombies at bay? A lot going on here...

For scoring, I detected one bonus, but not a second...I'm pleased to count Paul B as a "Famous Person" - it is not clear to me from this post how it (or the other elements) would count as a "Children's Book". So with that correction we have 240 points - well done. 

GregB

16 comments:

  1. Great collection of stuff, always love to see a Greek Phalanx.

    Greg I think Brian was trying to count not Miley Cyrus as a famous person and Paul B as a children's book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Peter. This is a fun challenge! Take Care.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad collection of figures, top work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm not that great at painting the minis, but if I can just get them to that "tabletop quality." I'm happy. Take Care.

      Delete
  4. That's pretty respectable production for two weeks in my book, anyway. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Greg The Reaper Miniature Lumberjack represents my "Children's Books" topic cause he is a fictional children's character in kid's book. Here's a link for proof:
    https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-tale-of-paul-bunyan/22575552/item/42685910/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=high_vol_backlist_standard_shopping_customer_aquistion&utm_adgroup=&utm_term=&utm_content=659174113139&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA8YyuBhBSEiwA5R3-Eyb4jZ4vygXH08-E1QpneCAdhzvAFEEEShB7n2Uyb3c-4B9eJBy4-RoC0LgQAvD_BwE#idiq=42685910&edition=24086810

    Moreover, I picked Miley Cyrus for the Famous Person topic.
    Thanks and Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch these, great variety! I really like those Greeks. And Miley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post and variety of miniatures. Great fun all around. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the greeks. Miley... I like your painting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. a really nice variety - top notch Greeks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super work, loving the Greeks and Miley

    ReplyDelete