Tuesday 12 February 2019

From SanderS - Fellowship Part I (50 points)

Hoi,

You've guessed it, more Heroquest! Okay, strictly speaking, these are not real Heroquest figures but an assortment of figures I am going to use for the game. There's some Frostgrave plastic henchmen, a Hasslefree figure, Otherworld Elf Sorceress, Zealot miniatures Dwarf and a GW Warhammer Quest Elf.  


So here are the Henchmen to start with, they can either function as mercenaries to the heroes, heroes in their own right or crooks to fight the adventurers.



Now on to the title figures: in my pile of unpainted figures there are quite a lot of groups of miniatures that you could designate as a "Fellowship" these are the first. A group of the 4 main archetypical Dungeon explorers: a Dwarf, Elf, Barbarian and Wizard.



10 figures of 28mm makes for 50 points if I am not mistaken.



What a nice bunch of figures. The colour scheme really brings them together and if you hadn't said they were from different manufacturers I'm not sure I would have noticed. I like the blue bases on these as well, it really makes the finished figures 'Pop'!

A tidy 50 Points to add to your earlier entry. You're clearly having a productive week! 
Lee

26 comments:

  1. Great work Sander, they look ready to cut a swathe through a dungeon or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely group of dungeon adventurers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of character and variety here, Sander. Looks like some really great games are in the offing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Noel, some scenario ideas are already forming in my mind...

      Delete
  4. Nice group of dungeon delivers Sander!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing work, Sander. Lovely colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific work Sander! I like the punchy, clearly defined colours.

    Great tune too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very enamoured with this musical group too, many songs are nbetter this way than the originals.

      Delete