Saturday 18 January 2020

Byron Reaches the Summit of Snow Lord's Peak


Byron makes the final steps to the peak, dusts himself off and looks at his surroundings.


Today's Snow Lord's Peak brought to you by Mount Robson, British Columbia

The Snow Lord steps out from behind a stand of snow covered evergreens, eating the last morsel of a past participant who thought they could simply withdraw from the Challenge.

'Nummy...' Throwing a well-knawed bone over his shoulder, he smacks his blue lips.

Byron stares aghast, 'How could you devour a Challenger?' 

"I know, eh? They can be a bit stringy at times, but I find it's all about the seasoning.'

'You're a monster!' Byron cries.

'What? Me? Oh, I'm small beer, a powder puff really. You should see some of the weirdoes over at The Kingdom. Now, those guys are real examples of badassery. I tell you what, you paint me one of those freaks from Kingdom Death, you know, one of the big nasty fellas, and I'll give you your prize. Deal?'

_______________________________________________________



Looking forward to it Byron! :)

8 comments:

  1. Ok, perfect timing since I have to get the Sunstalker done for a game in a few weeks, so this just helps make sure I get it done.

    I am off to fire up the airbrushes and get him done in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a promising task for Byron :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see the Big Blue Fella getting out and about!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have no clue about what are the going's on with the new 'ideas'!

    Really lovely work, the layering is fab and colour choices perfect.

    ReplyDelete