Friday 17 January 2020

Tamsin's Friday Flights of Fancy #3



"Well, good golly gosh, it's Friday already!"

"Good morning gentlemen (and Ray). As your Senior Flight Attendant, I am pleased to announce that flight AHPC X from Challenge, Blogland is currently cruising at 18,465 points towards our target altitude of 63,758 points. That does put us a little bit behind where we should be, but I'm sure that will all be corrected when people have stopped doing little bits of treasure hunting on Challenge Island and get back to their points-bombing missions."

"As of now, the flight has 61 passengers and crew aboard. Two passengers cancelled their bookings earlier this week, but the Captain has found a stowaway who will be taking one of their seats. We are still waiting for 5 other passengers to hop aboard."

"Today's entertainments have expanded overnight. Confirmed so far we have:


  • PeteF abusing Napoleon in a cod-Russian accent;

  • BillA is raising an army of dead robots; 

  • and ScottF has decided to troll me.


I'm sure that other entertainments will be confirmed as the day progresses."

"Thank you, once again, for choosing to fly Snowlord Airways."



2 comments:

  1. Miss, er Miss... I have a post up and ready to go with an aviation theme.
    And could I get a refill on my glass of Prosecco please?

    ReplyDelete